Second Creeple results
I finished my second creeple quite a while ago but I haven’t had time to post an article about it, so here it is. Casting went pretty well, although I made a couple mistakes with mixing too much plastic and ended up wasting a bit of it. I guess that’s one of those things you learn by trial-and-error. Overall though, he turned out really good.
Here’s a couple final casts made in plastic, I cast their arms separately since I figured it’d be a problem trying to get them out of the mold if I had left them on.
Painting was fun and nothing exceptional happened. Here, enjoy some photos.
Congratulations, for scrolling past all those pictures, I will reward you with two photos of the next Creeple. He’s mostly finished, though I doubt I’ll make molds until Spring when it warms up and I have more money for silicon rubber.