klowner.com

I finished my second creeple quite a while ago but I haven't had time to post an article about it, so here it is. Casting went pretty well, although I made a couple mistakes with mixing too much plastic and ended up wasting a bit of it. I guess that's one of those things you learn by trial-and-error. Overall though, he turned out really good.

duplicates of the original cast in plastic

Here's a couple final casts made in plastic, I cast their arms separately since I figured it'd be a problem trying to get them out of the mold if I had left them on.

painting!

Painting was fun and nothing exceptional happened. Here, enjoy some photos.

cat for scale ready to conquer the world with creepiness. lookin' creepy.

Congratulations, for scrolling past all those pictures, I will reward you with two photos of the next Creeple. He's mostly finished, though I doubt I'll make molds until Spring when it warms up and I have more money for silicon rubber.

old guy! clay.